Table of Contents
Vietnam is not known as a Kratom exporting or growing country, although Kratom has been growing wild in the region for thousands of years. It is only recently that Kratom in commercial quantity has begun to reach the rest of the world from Vietnam.
Kratom is a derivative of the Mitragyna Speciosa plant, an evergreen tree indigenous to Southeast Asia. Kratom has been used for many centuries in many parts of Asia for therapeutic as well as herbal medicine use.
The Yellow Vietnam Kratom strain is grown in Long Xuyen in the Mekong Delta region, as well as the mountainous Mekong River region of Vietnam. It is thought that the region’s climate and soil contribute to give the Yellow Vietnam Kratom its peculiar color, taste, and effects.
This strain is growing in popularity, and old and new Kratom users are finding they like its calm, soothing effects, without the sedative qualities of a majority of Kratom varieties.
Differences from other Kratom Strains
There are various ways in which the Yellow Vietnam Kratom differs from most Kratom powders or extracts. Some these are:
- Color: The distinct yellow hue of this Kratom strain immediately sets it apart from other Kratom varieties. The Yellow Vietnam Kratom powder gets its name both from its color, and the region it comes from. It is also thought that the drying process used might contribute to giving it its unique color. This process has similarities to certain tea fermentation processes.
- Taste: Most Kratom powder varieties have a decidedly bitter taste, which some users find hard to deal with. In pleasing contrast, the yellow Vietnam Kratom strain tastes sweet. Although Kratom is more appreciated for its physical, mental and psychological effects than for its taste, still, using this Kratom powder with a sweeter flavor, makes it so much easier to swallow.
- Non-Sedative: Kratom in the right doses is used widely as a sedative. This is a standard characteristic of most Kratom strains, which is keenly sought after by many users. Yellow Vietnam Kratom does not have any pronounced sedative effects at all. In this regard, it has a unique place of its own.
Uses and Benefits of Yellow Vietnam Kratom
- Mood Enhancement: Yellow Vietnam Kratom gives a balanced and pleasant effect when used as a mood enhancement therapy or as an anti-depressant. The yellow Vietnam Kratom has 25% more Alkaloids than Kratom found in Thailand for instance. Since Alkaloids largely determine the efficacy of Kratom strains, the yellow Vietnam strain quickly revs up your mood in a shorter time.
- Analgesic: Pain relief is a very big part of the charms of Kratom powders, irrespective of the strain. Yellow Vietnam Kratom acts on the brains pain receptors to quickly take away the pain. Yellow Vietnam Kratom is not as effective against chronic pain as some indo Kratom varieties, but still acts as an inhibitor to most forms of pain. The great thing about using Yellow Vietnam Kratom for pain, is that you don’t have to deal with the usual drowsy effects of most Kratom powders when they are used as an analgesic. Yellow Vietnam Kratom will deal with the pain without a sedative-like side effect.
- Focus and Mental Clarity: This Kratom strain is also great at giving the user mental concentration and a heightened focus. As has been mentioned earlier, Yellow Vietnam Kratom does not have pronounced sedative qualities, so when you use the strain to increase focus for mentally demanding tasks, you can do so without getting a fuggy head or feeling, as with some other Kratom strains.
- Enhances visual perception: Some users of the yellow Vietnam Kratom strain have experienced and reported a better visual acuity while using this strain. This is a very good benefit, although it has not undergone any clinical test to prove this beyond doubt.
- Physical relaxation: Use Yellow Vietnam Kratom for a well-balanced physical therapy experience. The strain exerts a calm and soothing effect on muscles and the body in general, resulting in a great feeling of relaxation and physical wellbeing.
- Easy on the stomach: Many Kratom users complain of the powder’s side effects on the stomach regions. There have been reported cases of constipation and mild to serious stomach pains, depending on the user and the dose. Yellow Vietnam Kratom is gentle on the stomach, and users will usually have no stomach troubles with use.
Users of Yellow Vietnam Kratom, as with almost all other Kratom strains, are cautioned not to take the strain on an empty stomach. It is also important to stay well hydrated, as dehydration can occur with the use of this strain. It is important to take the Kratom capsules or powder in the correct dose. For new users, it is better to start small, and then build up slowly as you experience the effects. A 2-gram dosage is advisable to begin with. You need to seek expert Kratom advice when using Kratom initially.
Yellow Vietnam Kratom is certainly a unique Kratom strain that, with careful use, can quickly get you many of the usual Kratom powder benefits.