Table of Contents
Red Dragon Kratom is a new strain of Kratom herbal powders and extracts that is becoming quite popular today. Kratom itself is made from the leaves of the Mitragyna Speciosa plant, an evergreen tree indigenous to parts of Southeast Asia. Kratom generally is used in the countries in that region, and in many other parts of the world, as a sedative, medication for pain, and for recreational purposes.
Red Dragon Kratom is grown in Thailand, and is relatively new among Kratom varieties. Despite this, it is finding great acceptance from individuals, whose jobs require long mental exertion, such as Doctors and accountants. Red Dragon Kratom is becoming increasingly known for having similar effects with Caffeine.
Red Dragon derives its name from its hue or color, which is of a reddish cast. It looks a lot like the Thai red vein strain Kratom, also called Red Thai Kratom. In addition to looking alike, the Red Dragon strain also duplicates certain qualities and effects of the Thai red vein variety. Red Dragon Kratom is however less expensive than the Thai Red strain, making it an affordable alternative. There are also available Kratom capsules that you can find elsewhere which has similar benefits.
Benefits and Uses
Red Dragon Kratom has a high incidence of alkaloids, making it the ideal strain for certain conditions and applications. Some of these are:
- Stimulant: Red Dragon Kratom is very like Caffeine in its stimulant-like effects on people. Thus, this strain of Kratom is often used as a stimulating agent or an energizing supplement. Red Dragon has been known to significantly boost energy levels for people with high physically demanding jobs, such as construction workers, or other physical laborers.
- Stress relief: Kratom has opioid properties, which means it acts on the brain’s receptors, and can significantly affect brain activity, as well as bodily functions. Red Dragon Kratom is known to relax muscles and induce a state of near somnolence and relaxation.
- Sedation: For folks who are too tightly wound to settle down most nights, the use of Red Dragon can be greatly beneficial in arresting natural sleep inhibitors and putting the individual to sleep. The strain acts to lull the body and mind into a state that is conducive for slumber. But do not forget to take the right Kratom capsule dosages to avoid unnecessary side effects as with all herbal medicines.
- Pain Relief: Red Dragon Kratom has been known to be quite effective against pain, whether that is mild bodily discomfort, or chronic pain. The strain is active against pain brought about by Arthritic aches and nerve pain, muscle pain, headaches and migraines, and some vascular pains or discomforts.
- Red Dragon Kratom is rich in Mitragynine, an alkaloid which acts in the same way as opioids. This alkaloid deals with pain, mild or chronic, by activating the mu-opioid receptors in the brain.
- Calmness: Red Dragon is also proof against anxiety attacks, and other feelings of worry. Taken in the right doses, the Red Dragon strain gives a pleasant effect of tranquility and peace.
- Sharpening Focus Mentally: Used well, Red Dragon strain of Kratom significantly increases mental acuity, and brings about greater intellectual concentration. This is especially in great demand in groups, where mental activity over long periods, is a part of the daily routine. Use of Red Dragon Kratom in such instances show marked improvements in alertness, concentration, and general mental productivity.
It must be noted that the different uses Kratom is put to is dictated by the dosage, which must be properly administered.
There have been wide and repeated expressions of concern regarding the safe use of Kratom. Although Kratom variants have been used in Asia for centuries to meditate some health conditions, modern use has been disputed strongly in some quarters. Many EU countries have banned the sale and use of all Kratom derivatives within their borders, and in others, Kratom is officially classified as a controlled substance.
The reasons for this official skepticism are varied, however, the principal one borders on the fact that there have never been credible, verifiable and documented clinical trials, which methodically test the effects of Kratom on persons. This is a very relevant point, and it means that Kratom use must be carefully and cautiously done.
Certain side effects have been evidenced with Kratom ingestion. Some of the following are the more common ones:
Kratom association has been known to produce some side effects. Some are as serious as dependency or addiction, death, and acute constipation. However, Kratom experts say these are almost always the results of the wrong dosage.
Common Side Effects are:
- Abnormal Sweat: Kartom use can precipitate copious sweating, even in cool environments.
- Vomiting & Nausea: Strong Nauseous feelings, sometimes accompanied with vomiting is a side effect of Kratom.
- Stomach Pain or Constipation: Feelings of pain or tightness in the stomach has been known to occur when using Kratom.
Use of Kratom is only just now leaving the areas of origin and spreading to the rest of the world. Kratom powder or extracts unquestionably has displayed remarkable and welcome benefits, still, in the absence of an officially approved dosage and administration procedure, the best way to approach use should be caution.
Care must be taken only to use the right strains for the right purposes, and informed advice on dosage is important. Doing this will guarantee all the benefits and none of the side effects.